For cleaning your Pandora simply use lukewarm soapy water-- that is the best. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub the jewellery and then rinse in clean water. To remove caked-on dirt, soak for ten minutes in lukewarm soapy water, gently brush, and then rinse in clean water. For a shiner surface, you can Purchase and and polish your jewellery with a special PANDORA polishing cloth which contains a cleaning solution, and may be purchased From us her at KimsFancyBits
Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation. Exposure to harsh chemicals can remove the oxidation and alter the appearance of your PANDORA product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, household cleaning solutions, liquid silver polish, and chemicals commonly found in pools, hot tubs, and spas. Oxidized silver and pearls are especially susceptible to damage in these conditions.
Warning: Do not expose Pandora Jewellery to chemicals! I recently had a customer who cleaned her patio furniture with Bleach and turned all her Charms BLACK.
- Clean your Diamonds regularly using a commercial jewellery cleaner, a mix of ammonia and water, or a mild detergent. Dip the jewellery into the solution and use a soft brush to dislodge dust or dirt from under the setting.
- Always thoroughly rinse and dry your jewellery after cleaning and before storage.
- Avoid touching your clean diamonds with your fingers. Handle clean jewellery by its edges.
Sterling Silver Jewellery
- Clean your Silver Jewellery with a mild soap and water solution, allowing the water to bead up, and then pat dry with a soft cloth. For more stubborn dirt, use a jewellery cleaner designed for silver use.
- Do not rub silver with anything other than a polishing cloth or a fine piece of felt.